1. To promote the science and art of veterinary medicine, including its
relationship to public health.
2. To promote and financially assist, within the scope of veterinary
medicine; research, continuing edcucation of the members of the
Association and public at large, scholarship funds, and student loan
3. To promote and encourage a friendly and harmonious spirit and an
interchange of knowledge among its members.
4. To elevate the standards of the veterinary profession.
5. To protect the rights and privileges of its members.
6. To comply with all existing laws applicable to the veterinary